Spa Day | Champneys Forest Mere



I recently paid Champneys Spa a visit with the lovely Seyda as we both required some down time. We chose the Forest Mere location as its tucked away from hustle and bustle and had a wonderful lake view.

We checked into a double superior room, which had traditional oak furnishings and our own patio that overlooked the courtyard. We were given robes and flip flops to spend our stay in...who can complain about that!

Dinner was served by menu, I chose the steak, followed by fresh fruit. The next morning, breakfast was served buffet style, they also had an accompanying menu, which was the same for lunch. The food was amazing, especially luch where we also had a chef cooking fresh noodles with ingredients of our choice.

Treatment time, I had two booked in. A detox body blitz and an aromatherapy back massage. The body blitz is something I could have done regularly. My legs and stomach were brushed, buffed , exfoliated and moisturised, before I was wrapped into a sausage and given a foot massage. My skin was left feeling soft and smooth, and definitely felt slightly firmer. The massage was also lovely, I was given a choice of 3 oils to choose from before the massage began. At the end I was given some advice and a sheet which informed me of where my problem areas were, which was good to know, and as a bonus I can use it as evidence when Im telling people I need to relax more.

All in all it was a lovely stay, I probably wouldnt go back with a group of friends, as it is a quite traditional setting, but it would be a great place to take your mum or recommend to family friends and couples. 
Tag : home
0 Komentar untuk "Spa Day | Champneys Forest Mere"

Back To Top