How To Keep White Trainers White


I get so many questions on how I keep my trainers whiter than white, and last night I shared my secret in Snapchat (beautyntheblog). For those who missed it follow these simple steps for to keep your trainers looking brand new.

1. Wipe - wipe off any surface dirt with a baby wipe.

2. remove laces and place trainers inside a pillowcase.

3. Knot pillowcase

4. place in machine, and add 1 liquid tablet detergent, and a sachet of clothing whitener.

5. put the machine on a 30 degree wash.

6. Air dry trainers or place in the airing cupboard.

Its as simple as that! the picture above was taken as soon as I whipped them out the machine. Keep them clean until the next wash by giving them a little wipe over after each wear.

This method is suitable for converse too! And any other trainers.

Hope this helps some of you out,

Shop the trainers | HERE
Tag : fashion
0 Komentar untuk "How To Keep White Trainers White"

Back To Top