Heatless Waves


I find that its always the simple things that seem have the most impact, and that goes for this hair style too. When my hair is lighter, constantly applying heat to it is a big 'no no' for me, so I love to style my hair in ways that will protect it, as oppose to causing damage. 

This style is super easy to create and anyone can do it. All you need is a leave n conditioner spray, and a spare 5 minutes.

1. Part hair down the middle, ensuring to create your desired part at the front.

2. Mist your hair until damp

3. Create a french braid on each side

TIP; The tighter the braid, the tighter the wave, and vice versa.

The next morning, simply undo your braids and prepare for boho hair heaven. Shake out your hair, and mist lightly with your favourite hairspray.

Simplez.
x
Tag : Beauty
0 Komentar untuk "Heatless Waves"

Back To Top