Mono Tones

                                      
H&M | Hat £14.99 | Trainers £19.99

My thing as of late has been hats and trainers. As much as I love my Theas I needed a wipeable pair of white kicks, that I could chuck on come rain or shine. These were a bargain and are quite similar to an Adidas pair I had my eye on. I'm usually a size 6 but had to pick these up in a 5.

Moving onto the hat, I recently purchased the same one in camel! One thing I love about H&M is that their hats come in sizes, rather than your standard "one size fits all", I have a big head!!!.one size does not fit all! I had been looking for a black trilby for some time now, and I could never find one that was quite right, but now that I have this beaut, It would be safe to say that my hat collection is complete.

Black and white pieces are so key in my wardrobe, they can change up any outfit in an instant. I can't wait to rock these babies soon.
Tag : fashion
0 Komentar untuk "Mono Tones"

Back To Top