Essence The Gel Nail Polish 37 Serendipity


Serendipity has been on my wishlist for the longest time, but I always either just forgot to pick it up or intentionally avoided it because I don't want to spend money on a nail polish that I may not wear often, even though it's cheap. I don't have many similar shades, since I mostly stick to mints, reds and nudes, but I loving these modern greyish type of colours lately.


Serendipity is a mix of a pastel violet and grey. On me the violet tones are prevailing, which is expected considering my skin tone always emphasizes anything purple. It's a lovely colour that has both a autumnal and spring vibe, and it looks very modern, as well as polished on the nails.


The formula is a gel one, but very thick and more difficult to control that others I've tried (including shades from this line). It needs two coats for an even finish. It's opaque with one, but not even, so it needs fixing. I can't apply this without making a proper mess, but I just clean it up later. The wide brush doesn't help either as it's already a bit too big for my nails. The finish is typically nicely glossy as at other gel formulas. 

I got mine in Müller for 1.69 €.
0 Komentar untuk "Essence The Gel Nail Polish 37 Serendipity"

Back To Top